Our service stations are located in Latvia and are staffed by first-class service engineers with more than 15 years of work experience. This allows us to provide our customers with efficient and reliable services in the Baltic countries, Europe, Scandinavia and around the world.
We specialize in inspection and maintenance of life-saving devices, as well as supply of new equipment:
• Fire fighting appliances (FFA) and fire extinguishing systems (fire extinguishers, fire fighting equipment, fire hoses, automatic fire extinguishing systems)
• Life-saving appliances (LSA) (pressure tanks)
• Breathing apparatus, self-contained breathing apparatus for emergency exit, chemical protection suits
• Outboard ladders, gangways, pilot ladders and storm ladders
• Individual life-saving appliances (lifebuoys, vests, inflatable lifejackets, immersion suits)
• Lifting devices, cranes and cords
• We carry out inspection and certification of liferafts, as well as annual inspection, 5-year inspection, testing, repair and certification of lifeboats, rescue boats, davits, launching devices and launching mechanisms made by Hyundai, Oriental, Bada, Jiangyinshi Beihai, Qingdao and other well-known manufacturers.
The “Marine Safety” unit is certified by Wheelmark (MED) and produces pilot and other ship ladders of any length (MED ISO799: 2004) and storm ladders (MED ISO5489: 2008) in a short time, as well as offers these products from its warehouse.
Due to the high competence and professionalism of our employees, we can guarantee the high quality of our services in the field of repair, maintenance, as well as manufacture and installation of equipment.
Additional information and submitting applications by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org